Just a quick tag from me today. I recently found the Book Boyfriend tag on the Book Nut blog, and I thought “huh, what’s better than combining cute guys and books?” Cute dogs, but that’s not what this tag is about, so I’m talking about a bunch of the fictional, literary boys I’ve fallen for and wish were real. Sorry Terry. So, in no particular order, here goes!
- Rhysand – A Court of Thorns and Roses I love me some tall, dark, broody, and magical.
- Chaol – Throne of Glass He’s a babe, enough said. Plus, he dealt with Dorian for years, so he can put up with me.
- Jaskier – The Witcher Series He’s a soft musical boy and he’s totally bi and I just love him.
- Oliver Wood – Harry Potter I’m pretty sure Oliver was my first bookish crush.
- Thomas of Hookton – The Grail Quest Series. He’s beardy, brooding and has big arms ’cause he’s an archer. Yes please.
- Geralt – The Witcher Series Do I need to explain this one?
- Torak – The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness These were my first book obsession, and I think Torak was definitely a character I had a crush on (even if I didn’t know it then). I Love his outdoorsy-ness, and hanging out with Wolf would be a bonus!
- Simon – Simon Versus the Homosapien Agenda Simon is literally the boy I wish I’d dated during high school.
- Simeon – Angel Mage I fell for Simeon when I read this book, and I just love his approach to life, and how open to everything (and I mean everything) he is.
- Leiard – The Age of Five Series Wouldn’t you know it, another rugged, outdoorsy type who doesn’t play by the rules! Anyone would think I had a bit of a type…
- Haruki – The Love Hypothesis
- Kane – Reverie
- Bryson Keller – Date Me, Bryson Keller
- Magnus Bane – The Mortal Instruments
- Alec – The Mortal Instruments
- Brighton – Infinity Son
- Dorian – Throne of Glass
- Cooper – Wranglestone
- Thor – Norse Mythology
- Kaz Brekker – Six of Crows
- Will – Only Mostly Devastated
- Simon – Carry On
- Baz – Carry On
- Luvian – State of Sorrow
So, there’s my list of fictional boys I’d date the heck out of. The honourable mentions are all wonderful and I would definitely date them, but not compared to the Top 10. What do you think? Are there any that I missed? Let me know in the comments or on twitter.